A prototype for a bigger game I plan to try making.
This prototype aims to have a randomly generated dungeon with a minimap that the player can see update when they scroll the camera through.
NOTE: Please wait about 7 seconds for a dungeon to spawn. The camera will move to the player when they have been spawned.
wasd or arrow keys: Movement
f: Use the exit (yellow square) to reset the game and spawn a new random dungeon (It seems that some bug happens and the game freezes on the web when resetting the game after using the exit) (Might be because I am setting a game object as child of a prefab asset?)
m: toggle the minimap mode (small, big, off)
- 8/11/2020 Progressive Minimap and basic playabilityAug 12, 2020
- 8/9/2020 Added Basic MinimapAug 10, 2020
- 8/8/2020 Dungeon Generation V1Aug 09, 2020
- 8/8/2020 Resized the supercells and modified spawner collisionAug 08, 2020
- 8/7/2020 - Base Dungeon PiecesAug 08, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.